Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Apples and squashes

Ever since we've been together, Chuck and I go apple and squash picking every year in September. We have a lot of fun and we obviously come back with way too much food. We have: 40 lbs of apples, 20 lbs of pears, and ten different kinds of squashes. Every year I wonder and ask myself: "What will I do with all of this?". So, I will be baking and cooking up a lot of stuff with apples, squashes and pears this year. Recipes will follow shortly! Here are some pictures of our fun day in St-Joseph du Lac.

Me trying to eat an apple of the tree
Chuck eating an apple




Holding me so I wouldn't fall off! ;)








1 comment:

Unknown said...

holy moly, thats a LOT of fruit

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.