Friday, June 25, 2010

Mom...as promised!

The weather has been so great for my garden! Since the beginning, we have enjoyed eight cucumbers. Our tomato plants are having a lot of fruits and our bell peppers as well. I should be able to harvest those in two weeks or so.

Three weeks ago, my boyfriend decided to plant some carrot seeds and some broccoli seeds. I was skeptical about the fact that they would even grow. To my surprise, they actually did!


                                                Broccoli                                            Carrots


                                          Cherry Tomatoes                                   Bell Pepper


                                        Only Three Pears                                  THE Apple

And my girls that wanted to be in the picture...

                                                         Lyloo (doberman), Thalia (chihuahua)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.